Entomology, chemical ecology, evidence-based environmentalism and science in general. I like big bugs and I cannot lie.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Greetings from The Gambia!

Hi everyone, just to let you know that I've arrived in Farafenni and just to confuse you all am going to upload my Farafenni blog posts out of sequence. If anyone who talked me down after my little freakout over the generator is reading this, just to let you know that it has now been fixed and it turns out that it wasn't actually me who broke it – apparently the guards broke it a couple of weeks ago and got one of their dodgy friends to patch it together with bits of rusty wire (Firefly fans think Serenity's engine room, but not rigged up by a genius) and the generator just chose my watch to finally say Do Not Want.

No comments: